Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Target Mapping Access Issue

Level 2

Hi All,

I have created an operator group with below-named rights, but when I created an operator with this group and tried to send a delivery. When I am trying to select the targeting mapping I am getting the below error, can you please suggest what other access is required to select the target mapping. Can someone please help.

1718476_pastedImage_0.png

1718477_pastedImage_1.png

1718501_pastedImage_2.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

I found the issue, there were some invalid entries in the Target Mapping folder which were causing the issue, I removed the invalid target mapping which resolved the issue. I can access the target mapping now.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Employee Advisor

Target mappings are at following location:

System => Administration => Campaign Management => Target Mappings

The access to this folder is restricted, so you may have to give your group some permissions on this folder to get the listing done.

Level 8

Hello,

Add the Delivery operator group and try it again.

Click here for more details: Access Rights Matrix

Regards,

Venu

Level 2

Tried the same, but still getting the error.

Level 8

It will work post addition of the DELIVERY OPERATOR security group. I tried in my instance and it is working fine.

Delivery operator is available under Operator groups (in Administration Folder).

Regards,

venu

Correct answer by
Level 2

I found the issue, there were some invalid entries in the Target Mapping folder which were causing the issue, I removed the invalid target mapping which resolved the issue. I can access the target mapping now.