Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Target data in iOS Push delivery adobe campaign classic.

Level 1

Hi All workflow wizards!!!

Would it be possible to have target data in a ios push delivery in adobe campaign classic? 

example is if I have the title as a target.data in my workflow will this be populated inside the iOS push delivery. 

<%targetData.title%>

9 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @febinchacko ,

Yes that is possible.

You need to define that under Application Variables. To have parameters under Application variable, you need to define new Delivery template.

Jyoti_Yadav_0-1635829564766.png

Thanks,

Jyoti

Level 1

Hi @Jyoti_Yadav , Thanks for your prompt reply. This is really helpful. 

I did try using a new template but still i am not able to send out proofs or live sends when i have any targetData inside the delivery. 

Below is what i am trying to do. It will be great if you could share an example 

febinchacko_1-1635847179251.png

Community Advisor

Hi @febinchacko ,

Give the title in Application Variables.

Jyoti_Yadav_0-1635921356938.png

Level 1

Hi @Jyoti_Yadav 

Thanks, i did try to define this under a the application variable as suggested, but unfortunately still i am not able to receive proofs when i have <%= targetData.deepLink %> in the template. Not sure why. Please advise. Thank you very much in advance.

febinchacko_1-1636040232449.png

Community Advisor

Hi @febinchacko ,

Are you able to see Push Notification without Deeplink?

Raise a ticket to Adobe Support to have a look at logs to check what is happening when you trigger Push Notification.

Thanks,

Jyoti

Level 1

Hi @Jyoti_Yadav 

Thanks for the support. 

I do receive proofs when there are no targetData fields inserted in the ios delivery. 

febinchacko_0-1636628065328.png

I will raise a support ticket and let you know how it goes. It might be useful to others as well. 

Thanks a lot @Jyoti_Yadav 

Thanks

Febin

Administrator

Hi @febinchacko,

Were you able to resolve this query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Level 1

Hi @Sukrity_Wadhwa ,

How are you doing? 

Thanks for following up, this is solved. Thanks @Jyoti_Yadav  and @Sukrity_Wadhwa . 

Thanks

Febin

Administrator

Hi @febinchacko,

I am fine. It would be really helpful for the Community if you can let us know what solved this query for you. Was it something @Jyoti_Yadav suggested above or something else? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa