Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!

Target data in iOS Push delivery adobe campaign classic.

Level 1

Hi All workflow wizards!!!

Would it be possible to have target data in a ios push delivery in adobe campaign classic? 

example is if I have the title as a target.data in my workflow will this be populated inside the iOS push delivery. 

<%targetData.title%>

9 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @febinchacko ,

Yes that is possible.

You need to define that under Application Variables. To have parameters under Application variable, you need to define new Delivery template.

Jyoti_Yadav_0-1635829564766.png

Thanks,

Jyoti

Level 1

Hi @Jyoti_Yadav , Thanks for your prompt reply. This is really helpful. 

I did try using a new template but still i am not able to send out proofs or live sends when i have any targetData inside the delivery. 

Below is what i am trying to do. It will be great if you could share an example 

febinchacko_1-1635847179251.png

Community Advisor

Hi @febinchacko ,

Give the title in Application Variables.

Jyoti_Yadav_0-1635921356938.png

Level 1

Hi @Jyoti_Yadav 

Thanks, i did try to define this under a the application variable as suggested, but unfortunately still i am not able to receive proofs when i have <%= targetData.deepLink %> in the template. Not sure why. Please advise. Thank you very much in advance.

febinchacko_1-1636040232449.png

Community Advisor

Hi @febinchacko ,

Are you able to see Push Notification without Deeplink?

Raise a ticket to Adobe Support to have a look at logs to check what is happening when you trigger Push Notification.

Thanks,

Jyoti

Level 1

Hi @Jyoti_Yadav 

Thanks for the support. 

I do receive proofs when there are no targetData fields inserted in the ios delivery. 

febinchacko_0-1636628065328.png

I will raise a support ticket and let you know how it goes. It might be useful to others as well. 

Thanks a lot @Jyoti_Yadav 

Thanks

Febin

Administrator

Hi @febinchacko,

Were you able to resolve this query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Level 1

Hi @Sukrity_Wadhwa ,

How are you doing? 

Thanks for following up, this is solved. Thanks @Jyoti_Yadav  and @Sukrity_Wadhwa . 

Thanks

Febin

Administrator

Hi @febinchacko,

I am fine. It would be really helpful for the Community if you can let us know what solved this query for you. Was it something @Jyoti_Yadav suggested above or something else? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa