Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Server Config - Proxy Override

Level 2

Hello all,

Does anyone have an example of using the proxy override in the Server config file?

I am using the following snippet below, and something isnt correct... maybe my wildcards?

<proxyConfig enabled="true" override="localhost*,*.epga.nam.gm.com*,*.edc.nam.gm.com*,*.epg.nam.gm.com*,*.wpi.gm.com*,*.wpsegment.*" useSingleProxy="false">

Any help would be appreciated

PS:

I know my proxy is working perfectly fine because I can connect and send emails through our Mid sourcing Adobe Server, but connecting to our AEM instance (behind our proxy) is giving me a 500 http error... which is why I am assuming its my overrides not working

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi ,

I have done some changes in server config file for proxy override. Below is an example i have changed the URL with "test" keyword obviously for security purpose but you can have a look at syntax.

<proxyConfig enabled="true" override="localhost*" useSingleProxy="true">

to

<proxyConfig enabled="true" override="localhost*,dummyurlfortesting.test.test.testagain.com.test*"  useSingleProxy="true">

Thanks,

Kapil

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi ,

I have done some changes in server config file for proxy override. Below is an example i have changed the URL with "test" keyword obviously for security purpose but you can have a look at syntax.

<proxyConfig enabled="true" override="localhost*" useSingleProxy="true">

to

<proxyConfig enabled="true" override="localhost*,dummyurlfortesting.test.test.testagain.com.test*"  useSingleProxy="true">

Thanks,

Kapil

Community Advisor

Hi,

Your proxyConfig definition is correct. It should override if you have defined it correctly.

Thanks.

Level 2

This was fixed by hard coding the IP address of my AEM instances FYI