We will be uppgrading our Adobe Campaign Classic now, and I was curious about which tests you have run to verify that the system is working as it was pre-upgrade.
Thank you all very much for your help,
Solved! Go to Solution.
As a part of upgrade i will definatly do following testing
1. Look for all process are running on server . For Apache :- ps -ef | grep apache and For Neolane :- ps -ef | grep neolane
2. login to app server and run "nlserver pdump" and verify that all processes are running as exptected.
3. once its up and running login to console using http://servername:8080 and https://servername:443 . This test is require to ensure http and https b...
4. once login go to external account and validate all external accounts are still working as expected
5. Go to administration and production and check all workflows and ensure none are in paused state.
6. now you can say initial infra validation is complete and its time to validate the business , email , sms , delivery , query , workflow etc.
Above steps are written with experience and all learnings. hope it help.