Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

where to add smtp config in Adobe campaign v7.3.2

Level 2

Hello, I am currently using Adobe campaign 7.3.2, which we deployed on Linux ourselves. I would like to use a third-party SMTP service, and the configuration of SMTP is as follows:
Host&port=hwsmtp. email. xxx. com: 465
Protocol=smtp
Email address= noreply@xxxxx.cn
Password=iwxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm not quite sure where to add the configuration, could you please provide an example?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Yes, the situation is still the same.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 2

I have already read this post:

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-standard/about-sending-e-mail-by-ado...

but it was almost 7 years ago,  do we still HAVE TO build a mta server NOW? 

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Yes, the situation is still the same.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 2

Hello,

Thank you very much for your answer.

I started a Postfix server on port 25 and can also see that MTA is running on the Adobe campaign client monitoring panel.

YizhouPe_0-1708926893213.png

If I just want to complete the simple function of emails delivery, is there anything else I need to do?

Level 2

sry, one more question:

I create a Email delivery, and i can receive Email sent from MTA successfully, but the Status of this delivery remains 'In progress' and has not changed which caused MTA to repeatedly send emails at regular intervals.

Did I miss any configurations?

YizhouPe_0-1708938165265.png

Ps: i think my pop3 & bounce mails(pop3) configurations work well

YizhouPe_0-1708938903571.png

Administrator

Hi @YizhouPe

Since there's a separate query thread created for this, I am closing this thread.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa