Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Send Personalized content to duplicate email ids

Level 2

Hi Team,

I'm trying to send email with personalized fields to same email addresses.

I configured the delivery to send duplicate emails as below screenshot

krishnakanthpat_0-1678880784428.png

When sending email without targetData fields, the delivery is successful.

But not receiving any emails when including targetData.

Upon checking the delivery Audit logs I could see this message 
"DLV-490124 The count of message prepared (0) is less than the number of messages to send (2). Most likely there is an issue with an outer join used to load personalization information."

Note: I'm not working on Recipient data, I'm working on External File (Also configured Target Mapping in Recurring Delivery).

I have seen and worked in instances in which this actually works. This is the firt time im facing an issue with. Can anyone help me with this?

Is it because of using an external file instead of recipient table?

Hoping for an input.

@Vipul_Raghav 

@Jonathon_wodnicki 

@florentlb 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @krishnakanthpat 

You should uncheck the box keep duplicate records (same identifier) as it may use email as your identifier which may be the reason outer join issue. 

If you don't want to uncheck this box then please make sure you define an identifier when you're loading you're file 

DavidKangni_0-1678983452520.png

In my opinion, the best approach is to create a recipient folder to support only this type of campaign. The reason is the active profiles count.

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @krishnakanthpat 

You should uncheck the box keep duplicate records (same identifier) as it may use email as your identifier which may be the reason outer join issue. 

If you don't want to uncheck this box then please make sure you define an identifier when you're loading you're file 

DavidKangni_0-1678983452520.png

In my opinion, the best approach is to create a recipient folder to support only this type of campaign. The reason is the active profiles count.

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

Level 2

"In my opinion, the best approach is to create a recipient folder to support only this type of campaign."

I tried this and it worked. Trying duplicate emails to same user is not working with files. SO we create a custom target mapping and triggered the delivery.