Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Offer error: CompileRealTimeScript

Level 5

Hello all,

I'm configuring my Offer module (space, category) but when deploying the offer space I'm getting the following error:

XFR-180000 The file '/usr/local/neolane/nl6/datakit/eng/schema/.xml' does not exist on the server. Unable to load the document of identifier '' and type 'xtk:schema'.

SOP-330011 Error while executing the method 'CompileRealTimeScript' of service 'nms:interaction'.

(1:1) : Invalid document structure

XML-110018 Error while parsing XML string ''

SOP-330011 Error while executing the method 'ProposeOffers' of service 'nms:offerSpace'.

[nms:webApp Error] SOP-330011 Error while executing the method 'CompileRealTimeScript' of service 'nms:interaction'.

(1:1) : Invalid document structure

XML-110018 Error while parsing XML string ''

SOP-330011 Error while executing the method 'ProposeOffers' of service 'nms:offerSpace'.

Could you tell me in detail how can I fix this error?

Thanks,
Salvatore

Vapsy
Amit_Kumar
Debabrata.T

florentlb

Adhiyan C

Jean-Serge Biron

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello Salvatore,

As wodnicki pointed out , the most common reason for this is a missing schema in the offer environment.

In order to fix it , please check if the offer Design environment has a targeting dimension populated.

You need to navigate to the Environment -recipient folder under the folder Offers - Design and then change the tab to environment from offers (which is the default view )

then check if the targeting dimension and call data schema are populated.

Please find the screenshot for reference.

1861630_pastedImage_1.png

Regards,
Adhiyan

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

Set the targeting dimension of the offer environment.

Thanks,

-Jon

Level 5

Hello @wodnicki

Could you explain me exactly how should I do this?
Some screenshots would be perfect!

Thank you very much,
Salvatore

Community Advisor

Hi,

Can you share Folder structure of your Offer-Design Environmnet.

Also, share the internal names given to each folder.

It could be related to internal name of folders.

Thanks.

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello Salvatore,

As wodnicki pointed out , the most common reason for this is a missing schema in the offer environment.

In order to fix it , please check if the offer Design environment has a targeting dimension populated.

You need to navigate to the Environment -recipient folder under the folder Offers - Design and then change the tab to environment from offers (which is the default view )

then check if the targeting dimension and call data schema are populated.

Please find the screenshot for reference.

1861630_pastedImage_1.png

Regards,
Adhiyan

Level 5

Hello @Adhiyan, I don't have any of these tabs on the right when I click on the Environment folders (Design and Live). Note that I've created these folders and they're not the default ones. The purpose is to have multiple Offer environments, two for each country. I will attach a screenshot tomorrow to clarify the hierarchies. Thanks, Salvatore

Level 5

Hello Adhiyan C​,

This is the right-tab view that I see when clicking on "Offer - design" environment:

Offer1.png

It seems all correct and similar to what you suggested.

jyotiy43907700​ here below the folders belonging to my Offer hierarchy

Offer2.png

This is the error I get when I deploy an Offer categories:

Offer3.png

Could you tell me why I get this error and how to solve it?

Thanks,
Salvatore

Community Advisor

Hi,

You have a Typology Folder in Live Environment which is not present in Design Environment. Delete folder from Live Environment.

Also, internal name of Live Environment Folders are auto created right, or you have done any change after folder creation?

Thanks.

Level 5

Hello jyotiy43907700

I've deleted the Typology folder in Live environment, but the result is the same.

Except the Live environment folder, all its subfolder are generated after the deploy.

Thank you in advance,
Salvatore

Employee

Hi Salvatore,

If the error message is meaningful , then I think manually adding the generic offer space folder as a sub-folder of the administration folder will help resolve the problem.

Navigate to / Environment -recipient - Germany / Administration and right click and go to properties. Then go to sub-folders.

See if this Generic Offer Spaces folder is present here.

If not please add it or if present just delete and add it again.

Regards,
Adhiyan