Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

MMS channel Implementation

Level 4

It seems MMS channel has now been deprecated in Adobe campaign. However, in case of custom implementation, is it possible to have MMS? I think it depends on the provider. However, the channel itself is not there to install - please let me know your thoghts!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @supratim320 

Yes, you can have a custom implementation of MMS. You need to create external connector and how this is done depends on the provider. In any case, you need a experienced person to write it. 

As feature is deprecated, there is no packages to install and get everything done. You need to create forms for it, extend some schemas, etc...

You do not need separate channel as SMS channel has 3 subtypes (SMS,MMS,WAP) therefore you can re-use subtype MMS within SMS channel.

Regards,

Milan

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @supratim320 

Yes, you can have a custom implementation of MMS. You need to create external connector and how this is done depends on the provider. In any case, you need a experienced person to write it. 

As feature is deprecated, there is no packages to install and get everything done. You need to create forms for it, extend some schemas, etc...

You do not need separate channel as SMS channel has 3 subtypes (SMS,MMS,WAP) therefore you can re-use subtype MMS within SMS channel.

Regards,

Milan