Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Schema to be used for One Click List Unsubscribe Implementation

Level 2

Hi,
We are in process of Implementing One Click List Unsubscribe headers for Gmail & Yahoo email addresses and as per the defined flow after a user clicks on Unsubscribe button in the email, then that specific user is updated in Adobe Campaign Recipient schema for the flag i.e. "No Longer contacted by any Channel". But certainly we dont want to alter or use the OOTB recipient schema.

Is there any way or alternative schema instead of recipient , which we can use for One click process in order to update the user flag once he unsubscribes.

Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @rahul_kad,

If you have already done it and seen the recipient schema being updated, may be you can try using a custom target mapping which has the desired field marked as the denyList field for email channel.

Let us know if that worked for you.

[I have not tried this, but might work.]

BR,

Ishan

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @rahul_kad,

If you have already done it and seen the recipient schema being updated, may be you can try using a custom target mapping which has the desired field marked as the denyList field for email channel.

Let us know if that worked for you.

[I have not tried this, but might work.]

BR,

Ishan

Level 2

Hi @rahul_kad ,

As per the One Click Unsubscribe Header Implementation- you will need to have both mailto and HTTP Response set up in the header(this can be either in Typology Rule/ in the delivery template) so that when the User clicks the Unsubscribe link in the Header then the ISP(Google/Yahoo) receives a response in Real-Time that the un-subscription request has been considered and the user is opted out.

You will have to design a JSSP Page for the HTTP Response part which will capture the email address and insert in nmsAddress schema and send the success response back to ISP(Google/Yahoo).

In this way the customer will be further rejected from all communications.

Administrator

Hi @rahul_kad,

Were you able to resolve this query with the help of the given solutions or do you still need more help here? Do let us know. In case the given solutions were helpful, then kindly choose the one that helped you the most as the 'Correct Reply'.
Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa