Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How to find shared audiences that have not being used for quite a while?

Level 2

We have an extensive list of shared audiences and I am trying to find the ones that have not being used for quite some time. My initial idea would be building an workflow that does the following:

1. Query a list of shared lists
  2. Query a list of workflows that reference these shared lists
  3. Query the last time these workflows were run
  4. Filter the ones not used for more than N months

Although the idea above may work, it will most likely be extremely slow and maybe even impossible to run or build. Was wondering if someone else has any suggestions or tips?

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

@Sukrity_Wadhwa  @Manoj_Kumar_ 

Thank you for the answer and help! I ended up following a different approach and looking for workflows that reference my Shared Audience. It is not perfect but it is a start.

I may eventually do the same using logs and try to estimate the last usage of my list.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @vitor_d 

First you need to define the definattion of used. Does that means recieved an email? If yes, then you can query the lists and then add segment code to each lists. And finally check the lists against the delivery logs. If the any  member matches then you can consider the lists as used.

But there could be a scenario, where many users in the lists were never select becuase they were added after the last deployment or email send.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Administrator

Hi @vitor_d,

Was the given solution helpful to resolve your query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Correct answer by
Level 2

@Sukrity_Wadhwa  @Manoj_Kumar_ 

Thank you for the answer and help! I ended up following a different approach and looking for workflows that reference my Shared Audience. It is not perfect but it is a start.

I may eventually do the same using logs and try to estimate the last usage of my list.

Thanks!