Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

How to set default options for activities at beginning ?

Level 2

Hello,

I want to set some options in activities to be enabled by default - for ex. "Disable automatic filtering of 0 ID records" to be enabled.

I found that I can modify "xtk:workflow" form  (variable @noAutoPkFilter , form label="Advanced parameters" , set value on enter) but how to check if activity is new in design ?

regards

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @Klaster

As I understand, you would like to know if a query activity is in design state. 

If a workflow query activity does not contain the XML element "<humanCond>" it means this query activity just dragged into workflow but it has not been configured. 

For e.g: This query does not contain the humanCond element. This is in design

<query collision="0" distinct="true" img="nms:activities/query.png" keepAllExtraData="false"
label="Query" mask="0" name="query" noAutoPk="false" noAutoPkFilter="false"
onError="0" runOnSimulation="true" schema="nms:recipient" timezone="_inherit_"
useSource="false" x="350" y="205">

Below activity contain code, so it is ready.

<query collision="0" distinct="true" img="nms:activities/query.png" keepAllExtraData="false"
label="undefined" mask="0" name="query" noAutoPk="false" noAutoPkFilter="false"
onError="0" runOnSimulation="true" schema="nms:recipient" timezone="_inherit_"
useSource="0" x="350" y="205">
<transitions>
<result enabled="true" label="Result" name="result"/>
</transitions>
<humanCond>Query: undefined</humanCond>
<where displayFilter="undefined" filterName="backGroundFilterFrm" id="1993998356"/>
</query>
<transitions>
<result enabled="true" label="Result" name="result"/>
</transitions>
</query>

In the input form, you can call a function at leave, and check the data of workflow.

Thanks. 

Parvesh.

Employee Advisor

Hi Klaster,

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "but how to check if activity is new in design?"

I'm not quite understanding the question.

Thanks,

Craig

Level 2

Hi Craig,

when you put a new activity (such as enrichment ) on design diagram I want to set some options to be enabled ( such as "Disable automatic filtering of 0 ID records" ). Normally is disabled.

Is new means simply - new thing in workflow design.

Of course when it was unchecked later by user it should remain unchecked. Force particular option it's not a problem.

I have found that in xtk:schema there are default options  but it looks like we shouldn't modify it.

Administrator

Hi @Craig_Thonis,

Can you please help @Klaster further here?

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa