Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How to create Multi-value field in Profile table in Adobe Campaign?

Level 2

How to create Multi-value field in Profile table in Adobe Campaign. Or how we can store Checkbox multiple values in single field?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Khushboo,

You can save values using a separator, like there are 3 checked values 'A','B','C'.

Write javascript to save checked value as one string separated by hypen or comma or linebar, i.e

'A-B-C' or 'A,B,C' or 'A|B|C'.

Thanks,

Jyoti

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Khushboo,

You can save values using a separator, like there are 3 checked values 'A','B','C'.

Write javascript to save checked value as one string separated by hypen or comma or linebar, i.e

'A-B-C' or 'A,B,C' or 'A|B|C'.

Thanks,

Jyoti

Level 2

Hey Jyoti, 

Thanks for your reply, Yes We are currently Using Seperator for some of the field for getting values from tables and for reporting purposes. But Now I have a scenario where i have to do filter queries in my workflows on the basis of selected brand. And those brands will be collected by landing pages which will should be saved against one key. That is why i am looking for Multivalue field. Yes but using sepaterator will be my saviour if nothing works.   

Community Advisor

Hi @khushboo_verma0790 ,

You can query based on brand value received from Form. 

Use @brand contains 'variable value sent by form'. Only catch will be to use brand Code instead of brand Name and brand code should be of same length.

If we consider last example, suppose landing page sent value 'A' as brand, then you can query 

your brand table and fin out the brand code for that brand.

And then query using : "@brand contains brand code".

Thanks,

Jyoti

Level 4

Hi @khushboo_verma0790 

@Jyoti_Yadav 's comment sure is feasible and convenient.  Another approach is that you create a Boolean column for each for the fields in recipient and mark true or false based on the value received. But revision in checkbox fields would require change in schema.

Level 2

Thanks Krishnanunni!! Boolean Coulun will not serve the purpose as I want user to select multiple value and those multiple value should be save against one field. then only i will be able to filter that out in my workflows.. Otherwise i have check so many brands, using boolean true/false criteria.