Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

How to count a shared audience population in a workflow?

Level 2

When I open a Shared Audience, I usually go to Content > Data and click the counter button to get a preview of the population size. Unfortunately, I noticed that the population size there is not correct, since a few old audiences show more than 17 million recipients, but when I query them I get around 200k recipients.

I am looking forward to automate the count of all my audiences to generate a report, but I honestly don't want to load each of them to generate a count. I was looking forward to build a query in a workflow capable of counting all of these audiences without having to load them. I also noticed that these audiences are stored in tables such as grp3495361793.

Could somebody point me towards a direction on how I should do this? Where do I find this table name? How do I query it? Or maybe if there is a better alternative I am missing?

Thanks in advance.

1 Reply

Employee Advisor

Hi,

Try to query the Audience entity, it also contains a count, however depending how your audience is updated, we might have a cumulated count. It worth a try

Thanks

Denis

denisb91363072_0-1619094848435.png