Level 2

Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

How to count a shared audience population in a workflow?

vitor_d
Level 2
Level 2

When I open a Shared Audience, I usually go to Content > Data and click the counter button to get a preview of the population size. Unfortunately, I noticed that the population size there is not correct, since a few old audiences show more than 17 million recipients, but when I query them I get around 200k recipients.

I am looking forward to automate the count of all my audiences to generate a report, but I honestly don't want to load each of them to generate a count. I was looking forward to build a query in a workflow capable of counting all of these audiences without having to load them. I also noticed that these audiences are stored in tables such as grp3495361793.

Could somebody point me towards a direction on how I should do this? Where do I find this table name? How do I query it? Or maybe if there is a better alternative I am missing?

Thanks in advance.

1 Reply
denisb91363072
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Try to query the Audience entity, it also contains a count, however depending how your audience is updated, we might have a cumulated count. It worth a try

Thanks

Denis

denisb91363072_0-1619094848435.png