Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Highcharts error #12 on Custom Report

Level 3

Hi everyone,

I created a simple report that shows an area diagram and a Pareto distribution on the number of overtures clic;

mirkomanga_1-1709820220000.png

it works very well when I request data in a limited range (up to 3 months) but it fails if I extend the range beyond this limit (even if the amount of data is small):

mirkomanga_2-1709820322832.pngmirkomanga_3-1709820338386.png

Following the link in the error message, it tells me to configure the plotOptions.series.turboThreshold option of the JS Api of this library, which however I don't know how to access programmatically, given that it is embedded in the Campaign visual composer:

mirkomanga_0-1709820030269.png

Can you tell me how I can change this behavior to allow data ranges of up to one year?
And, outside this context, what are the data objects to use to create report on:
1) distinct clicks (which ignore the opening by the same email client/recipient);
2) clicks count on tracked URLs?
Thanks in advance, regards

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @mirkomanga 

Chart configuration is hard coded in the chart.js file and it cannot be modified because it an inbuilt object.

Manoj_Kumar__0-1710738334693.png

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @mirkomanga 

Chart configuration is hard coded in the chart.js file and it cannot be modified because it an inbuilt object.

Manoj_Kumar__0-1710738334693.png

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 3

Thanks a lot @_Manoj_Kumar_ , so do you think there's a workaround for my problem? 

Community Advisor

No, I don't think there is any workaround and there won't be any because this functionality is not being developed/maintained. The push to v8 makes it a legacy thing.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 3

Mmmm ok @_Manoj_Kumar_ thanks a lot...but....I think that I'll try an alternative way: use a Chart.js integration I'll let you know, thanks once more, regards