Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

EventId changing in transactional delivery

Level 7

Hello, I have tried sending a transactional delivery with the rtEvent:

Heku__0-1693832266103.png

And i get this in the email:

Heku__1-1693832430449.png

But when i watch the schema nms:broadLogEventHisto, I can see this id:

Heku__2-1693832509242.png

Any idea?

@Manoj_Kumar_ @ParthaSarathy @Parvesh_Parmar @DavidKangni

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

They are not the same, as I answered to @ravitejagundu, but I've seen that rtEvent.eventHistoId is the same as the one in nms:eventHisto. Thank you all (@LakshmiPravallika@ravitejagundu@ParthaSarathy )

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Heku_ ,

<%= rtEvent.id %> will fetch the primary key of nms:rtEvent .

nms:rtEvent this schema stores the values of all the parameters passed in PushEvent Request.

Level 7

My table nms:rtEvent is empty, where do all the rtEvent table rows go when they are processed?

Community Advisor

Hi @Heku_ ,

Can you Please check by Comparing the Values of "Foreign key of the link 'Archived event' (field 'id')" ie, the field is configured as [@event-id] from Data Tab in The Schema nms:broadLogEventHisto and the Value of @id in EventHisto Schema ie, [event/@id] and let me know if the values are same.

Regards,

Pravallika,

Correct answer by
Level 7

They are not the same, as I answered to @ravitejagundu, but I've seen that rtEvent.eventHistoId is the same as the one in nms:eventHisto. Thank you all (@LakshmiPravallika@ravitejagundu@ParthaSarathy )

Level 4

Hi @Heku_ ,

Can you please try passing "rtEvent.eventHistoId" in the template and check whether you are able to receive the expected value or not? 

I have tried and it worked for me. Hence suggesting this option to you.

Thanks,

Raviteja Gundu.

Level 7

Hello and thank you for the reply, I get something similar, but not the same:

My broadLogEventHisto Id is 72057594038276936.

But my rtEvent.eventHistoId is 72057594038005936.