Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

EventId changing in transactional delivery

Level 6

Hello, I have tried sending a transactional delivery with the rtEvent:

Heku__0-1693832266103.png

And i get this in the email:

Heku__1-1693832430449.png

But when i watch the schema nms:broadLogEventHisto, I can see this id:

Heku__2-1693832509242.png

Any idea?

@Manoj_Kumar_ @ParthaSarathy @Parvesh_Parmar @DavidKangni

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

They are not the same, as I answered to @ravitejagundu, but I've seen that rtEvent.eventHistoId is the same as the one in nms:eventHisto. Thank you all (@LakshmiPravallika@ravitejagundu@ParthaSarathy )

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Heku_ ,

<%= rtEvent.id %> will fetch the primary key of nms:rtEvent .

nms:rtEvent this schema stores the values of all the parameters passed in PushEvent Request.

Level 6

My table nms:rtEvent is empty, where do all the rtEvent table rows go when they are processed?

Community Advisor

Hi @Heku_ ,

Can you Please check by Comparing the Values of "Foreign key of the link 'Archived event' (field 'id')" ie, the field is configured as [@event-id] from Data Tab in The Schema nms:broadLogEventHisto and the Value of @id in EventHisto Schema ie, [event/@id] and let me know if the values are same.

Regards,

Pravallika,

Correct answer by
Level 6

They are not the same, as I answered to @ravitejagundu, but I've seen that rtEvent.eventHistoId is the same as the one in nms:eventHisto. Thank you all (@LakshmiPravallika@ravitejagundu@ParthaSarathy )

Level 4

Hi @Heku_ ,

Can you please try passing "rtEvent.eventHistoId" in the template and check whether you are able to receive the expected value or not? 

I have tried and it worked for me. Hence suggesting this option to you.

Thanks,

Raviteja Gundu.

Level 6

Hello and thank you for the reply, I get something similar, but not the same:

My broadLogEventHisto Id is 72057594038276936.

But my rtEvent.eventHistoId is 72057594038005936.