Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Direct Mail creates new Campaigns for some reason

Level 7

Hi guys, when i create a Direct Mail Delivery from a campaign, it appears in the dashboard before sending.

Heku__0-1695293831465.png

But when it is sent it stops appearing in the previous campaign, and it gets linked to a campaign that didn't exist before sending the delivery.

Heku__1-1695293886368.png

How can i fix this?

@Manoj_Kumar_ @ParthaSarathy @Parvesh_Parmar @DavidKangni

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

I had a computed attribute with an expr="[operation/...]" in my custom delivery schema. It caused the problem.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Heku_ ,

Some time when you try to copy a delivery activity from campaign-A and paste it in Campaign-B, then issue will happen. If this is the scenario, try to avoid copy pasting delivery activity from one campaign to another campaign, and instead of this create a delivery template and create a new delivery activity in the campaign and call the created delivery template.

Level 7

Thanks for the reply, but this didn't work, do you have any other idea?

Community Advisor

@Heku_ , what kind of delivery activity you're using in your campaign?
Try, If you're using continuous delivery and calling the direct mail delivery template in it, then add a JavaScript code activity after delivery activity as below,

ParthaSarathy_1-1695296131206.png

JavaScript:

var delivery = NLWS.nmsDelivery.load(vars.deliveryId);
delivery.operation_id=instance.operation_id;
delivery.workflow_id=instance.id;
delivery.save();

Before this, You can also try clearing local cache (File > Clear the local Cache...) in your Adobe campaign console > disconnect & reconnect and check the campaign dashboard.

Level 7

Good idea, but I'm using Direct Mail activity and I have to send in file some operation parameters. So this script doesn't solve my case...

Correct answer by
Level 7

I had a computed attribute with an expr="[operation/...]" in my custom delivery schema. It caused the problem.