Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Direct Mail creates new Campaigns for some reason

Level 7

Hi guys, when i create a Direct Mail Delivery from a campaign, it appears in the dashboard before sending.

Heku__0-1695293831465.png

But when it is sent it stops appearing in the previous campaign, and it gets linked to a campaign that didn't exist before sending the delivery.

Heku__1-1695293886368.png

How can i fix this?

@Manoj_Kumar_ @ParthaSarathy @Parvesh_Parmar @DavidKangni

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

I had a computed attribute with an expr="[operation/...]" in my custom delivery schema. It caused the problem.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Heku_ ,

Some time when you try to copy a delivery activity from campaign-A and paste it in Campaign-B, then issue will happen. If this is the scenario, try to avoid copy pasting delivery activity from one campaign to another campaign, and instead of this create a delivery template and create a new delivery activity in the campaign and call the created delivery template.

Level 7

Thanks for the reply, but this didn't work, do you have any other idea?

Community Advisor

@Heku_ , what kind of delivery activity you're using in your campaign?
Try, If you're using continuous delivery and calling the direct mail delivery template in it, then add a JavaScript code activity after delivery activity as below,

ParthaSarathy_1-1695296131206.png

JavaScript:

var delivery = NLWS.nmsDelivery.load(vars.deliveryId);
delivery.operation_id=instance.operation_id;
delivery.workflow_id=instance.id;
delivery.save();

Before this, You can also try clearing local cache (File > Clear the local Cache...) in your Adobe campaign console > disconnect & reconnect and check the campaign dashboard.

Level 7

Good idea, but I'm using Direct Mail activity and I have to send in file some operation parameters. So this script doesn't solve my case...

Correct answer by
Level 7

I had a computed attribute with an expr="[operation/...]" in my custom delivery schema. It caused the problem.