Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Custom table datas are not getting tracked in Recipient Delivery Log and Tracking Log

Level 1

Hi Team,

I have built Custom table under Administration >> Campaign Management >> Target mappings.

Using these tables for email delivery. But I'm unable to track the Email whether those records links are "Open"/"Email Click".

records are not coming in tracking Log Rcp and Delivery Log schema.

Can anyone please help me to solve this/ Please suggest how can I track the records which are there in custom table

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Ritu,

When you're creating a new target mapping, it will ask you to create dependencies (broadlog, tracking, subscriptions, offers etc) tables during the process. It should be straigth forward.

If you're not able to see these tables, you may disconnect and reconnect. Otherwise, check the process details here

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Ritu,

When you're creating a new target mapping, it will ask you to create dependencies (broadlog, tracking, subscriptions, offers etc) tables during the process. It should be straigth forward.

If you're not able to see these tables, you may disconnect and reconnect. Otherwise, check the process details here

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

Administrator

Hi @Ritu21,

Were you able to resolve this query with the given solution or do you need more help? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa