Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Country Specific recipient table for ease of targetting ? Did anyone tried it ? Custom table ?

Level 4

Any suggestion .. When admin user login to system, based on his country, he should be able to see only those recipient so that targetting will be generic at the same time its automated way to resolve the recipient? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Prasanna,

Administrator role is to provide user access to overall Adobe campaign instance, i.e all admin privilege.

If you want user to be able to see specific region recipients based on their location: 

1)  Create Location based Folders under Operators and assign operators to each folder.

Jyoti_Y_0-1595854296915.png

2) Create Location Based folder and restrict it to those operators who belongs to operator<location> folder.

Jyoti_Y_0-1595854399767.png

trying to do that with Admin right is not possible because that's the highest right assigned to an operator.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Prasanna_Soni

explore the Organizational entities option in AC to see if can satisfy your needs.

Regards, Milan

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Prasanna,

Administrator role is to provide user access to overall Adobe campaign instance, i.e all admin privilege.

If you want user to be able to see specific region recipients based on their location: 

1)  Create Location based Folders under Operators and assign operators to each folder.

Jyoti_Y_0-1595854296915.png

2) Create Location Based folder and restrict it to those operators who belongs to operator<location> folder.

Jyoti_Y_0-1595854399767.png

trying to do that with Admin right is not possible because that's the highest right assigned to an operator.