Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

LoadInstance() function error

Level 2

Hi everyone,

My goal is to achieve as below:

1. Newsletter2019 (publication template) should be made as default(now I have selected it manually) in the below input field:

Deliery Properties > Template field

anoopa24021992_1-1601210448009.png

Steps I tried:

1. I'm declaring the name of the publication template "lf:Newsletter2019" in an Option and using LoadInstance() function to load in the input field when I click on create New Delivery button in Delivery templates.

But, I'm getting the below error:

anoopa24021992_0-1601210047329.png

The link is in grey color:

anoopa24021992_2-1601210684948.png

3. Strangely, I was able to make the Newsletter2019 as default when I click the New Delivery template button. But, I was  nable to see the name(as in the first screenshot) in the Template input field as below

anoopa24021992_3-1601211057382.png

4. Is it the because of the type of the publishing link? If yes, is there a way to change the type of the link? If no, then how can I fix this?

Thank you very much in advance for your help,

Anoop

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Don't tamper with forms or attempt to hack Campaign to solve an immediate business case.

Set the publication template field in the delivery template that deliveries with this requirement are being instantiated from.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Don't tamper with forms or attempt to hack Campaign to solve an immediate business case.

Set the publication template field in the delivery template that deliveries with this requirement are being instantiated from.

Thanks,

-Jon