Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Control group to check behaviour over deliveries

Level 4

Hi guys,

Is there such an option or a "workaround" to check the behaviour a group of people (a list or a specific delivery) over other deliveries?

So if I sent a Delivery #1. I want to check all the poeple of Delivery #1 across all future deliveries. And with check I mean, see Opens, Clicks, OPt-Outs, etc.

Thank you!

Regards,

Raúl

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Raul,

You can verify that by creating a workflow something like below logic:

1) fetch all the recipients of delivery#1

2) Use enrichment activity and do reconciliation using recipient delivery logs. Keep join condition as email address. This will give you recipient delivery logs of email addresses targeted in delivery#1. It will give you all the deliveries those recipients are targeted.

3) Based on your target group you can perform your next action.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi Raul,

Use delivery code of Delivery #1 and use that to get all the details you required from that delivery and use this in next one. So it will be like one query to fetch delivery # 1 details and then enrichment to pass required details and then use it as you like.

Thanks,

Kapil

Level 4

Hi Kapil,

I don't get it. People from Delivery #1 will be split in the next deliveries, some random will be in #3, others in #7 and so on.

How could I get the Opens, Clicks, etc from those deliveries, but only taking into account the group of #1 delivery?

Thank you!

Regards,

Raúl

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Raul,

You can verify that by creating a workflow something like below logic:

1) fetch all the recipients of delivery#1

2) Use enrichment activity and do reconciliation using recipient delivery logs. Keep join condition as email address. This will give you recipient delivery logs of email addresses targeted in delivery#1. It will give you all the deliveries those recipients are targeted.

3) Based on your target group you can perform your next action.

Thanks.