Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Control group to check behaviour over deliveries

Level 4

Hi guys,

Is there such an option or a "workaround" to check the behaviour a group of people (a list or a specific delivery) over other deliveries?

So if I sent a Delivery #1. I want to check all the poeple of Delivery #1 across all future deliveries. And with check I mean, see Opens, Clicks, OPt-Outs, etc.

Thank you!

Regards,

Raúl

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Raul,

You can verify that by creating a workflow something like below logic:

1) fetch all the recipients of delivery#1

2) Use enrichment activity and do reconciliation using recipient delivery logs. Keep join condition as email address. This will give you recipient delivery logs of email addresses targeted in delivery#1. It will give you all the deliveries those recipients are targeted.

3) Based on your target group you can perform your next action.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi Raul,

Use delivery code of Delivery #1 and use that to get all the details you required from that delivery and use this in next one. So it will be like one query to fetch delivery # 1 details and then enrichment to pass required details and then use it as you like.

Thanks,

Kapil

Level 4

Hi Kapil,

I don't get it. People from Delivery #1 will be split in the next deliveries, some random will be in #3, others in #7 and so on.

How could I get the Opens, Clicks, etc from those deliveries, but only taking into account the group of #1 delivery?

Thank you!

Regards,

Raúl

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Raul,

You can verify that by creating a workflow something like below logic:

1) fetch all the recipients of delivery#1

2) Use enrichment activity and do reconciliation using recipient delivery logs. Keep join condition as email address. This will give you recipient delivery logs of email addresses targeted in delivery#1. It will give you all the deliveries those recipients are targeted.

3) Based on your target group you can perform your next action.

Thanks.