Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Can't publish application from custom operator

Level 7

Hi, I have my custom operator with WebApp permissions, and access to Online/Web Application folder. I can publish a webapp from the admin operator, but I can't do it from the custom one, I get this error:

Heku__0-1693470361956.png

Any idea? Thank you in advance.

@Manoj_Kumar_ @ParthaSarathy @Parvesh_Parmar @DavidKangni 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Heku_ 

Could you please look into the logs for the exact error under Home >> Monitoring >> Web@Default >> Open Log Journal.

AkshayAnand_0-1693471219526.png

Regards

Akshay

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Heku_ 

Could you please look into the logs for the exact error under Home >> Monitoring >> Web@Default >> Open Log Journal.

AkshayAnand_0-1693471219526.png

Regards

Akshay

Level 7

Looking at those logs i've seen a message that said that i needed permission to the User dictionary folder. Thank you!

Employee

Hi @Heku_ ,

Please check if that custom operator has the "WebApp" namedRights.

Check doc - https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/getting-started/permissions/access-ma... 

After that provide that custom operator with access rights to the parent folder where the webApp's folder exists. You can locate the directory by right-click on the parent folder > Properties > Security. In this, you can either add the operator or the operatorGroup who has the webApp namedRights so they can access the folder and work on your webApps.

I hope this help

Regards,

Kunal