Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign Script error

Level 2

utkarsh1998_0-1637231054543.png

Hi,

After connecting to the server, whenever I am trying to open any tabs like campaign, reports, etc inside the home console. I am getting the above script error. Any idea how to resolve this and why this is happening? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

@utkarsh1998it might be an issue with your local version of Internet Explorer or some local permissions. I would ensure that you are running the latest IE version as well as using administrator permissions to run the Campaign client and see if that resolves the script error.

Cheers

Darren

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @utkarsh1998 ,

After logging to Client console, go to File --> Clear the local cache. Then, logout and login again. This will stop the error.

Thanks,

Jyoti

Level 2

Hi Jyoti,

Thanks for replying. I did all the steps you mentioned but the error persists.

Correct answer by
Level 9

@utkarsh1998it might be an issue with your local version of Internet Explorer or some local permissions. I would ensure that you are running the latest IE version as well as using administrator permissions to run the Campaign client and see if that resolves the script error.

Cheers

Darren

Administrator

Hi @utkarsh1998,

Were you able to resolve this query with the help of the given solutions or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.
Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Level 2

Hi, 

The issue was not having the windows admin rights. Thanks to everyone for the support.