Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Signals are not shown in AAM with SSF

Level 2

Hi,

We are trying to integrate Adobe Analytics and Adobe Audience Manager using Server side forwarding (Configuration on Launch and analytics). We have followed the steps mentioned in https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/analytics/audiences/audiences.pdf . As per section "How to Verify Your Server-Side Forwarding Implementation" in document, we are able to see implementation is correct and server side forwarding is working.

We could see custom props in Analytics interface. But, when we check in AAM Signal Search (after laps of 1 day), we are not able to find any signals or custom properties.

Can you please help if there is any issues or any additional steps to be followed?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

The realization metric shown in AAM UI is displayed with a delay. Read this article for more info >> How Data Delivery and File Processing Times Affect Reports

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 10

Your test traffic volume may be insignificant and that's why the signals can't be found.

Create a trait with the signal you are using for the validation. Run the site to get qualified and then check the qualification via AAM Visitor Profile Viewer.

Level 2

Hi

I have created trait for the signal (c_pagename contains Bear), and hit my page multiple times manually on browser. I even ran Jmeter script to record 100 calls for same signal. Still I don't see any signals on AAM. I do see that, all response contains stuff[] array as empty.

1. What is the volume of calls required for signal to appear in Dashboard/Signal Search?
  2. How long does this take to reflect in AAM? If this is run on scheduled basis, is there a way, we can make it appear instantly for development purpose?

Level 2

Just realized that, in Signal Search, we have a option where we can specify Minimum count (default value 1000), which we made it as 1 to test, results started appearing.

But, we are facing new issue that, where I have created rule based trait from Signals list view, after saving trait, trait is not showing any realizations. All values are zero. Is there something wrong?

Correct answer by
Level 10

The realization metric shown in AAM UI is displayed with a delay. Read this article for more info >> How Data Delivery and File Processing Times Affect Reports

Level 2

Thank you very much Andrey Osadchuk​, I will wait for this and get back. Are there any other work around to make this processing quicker for testing/demonstration purpose?

Level 10

As mentioned earlier, use AAM Visitor Profile Viewer to make sure you (as a user) get qualified (becomes a part of the trait). The VPV is showing the trait qualification in real-time.

Does it answer your question?

Employee

Hi manjunath.sajjan,

You can also utilize d_cts flag to validate the trait and segment qualification using MID,UUID or CRM ID.The flag can be enabled from backend by customer care support team.For more information on this flag,you can refer to below doc:

Enable Debug mode for Adobe Audience Manager /event calls

Regards,

Shweta