Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AAM 3rd party data

Level 2

Are there AAM users out there who are using AAM 3rd Party data sources successfully? If so, can you give me an example of how you are using them?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello @CJara1 ,

In this case, I feel, first, you need to identify the type of ID which you want to target whether it is Device ID or Customer ID.

3P generally provides Device ID and if those IDs have less overlap with your company's own device base then conversion would be always low.

I would say using a 3P data source that gives you more overlap is something you should use while findings the prospects.

I hope this gives some direction!

Regards

Ankita Sodhi

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hello @CJara1 ,

Would you be able to elaborate a bit more on the ask? For example, which 3P datasources in particular you are looking the datashare.

Level 2

Hello, I am currently using 3rd party audiences to filter for prospects with traits of interest. However the conversion rates are low. I'm looking for other methods of targeting these traits to help increase conversion. 

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello @CJara1 ,

In this case, I feel, first, you need to identify the type of ID which you want to target whether it is Device ID or Customer ID.

3P generally provides Device ID and if those IDs have less overlap with your company's own device base then conversion would be always low.

I would say using a 3P data source that gives you more overlap is something you should use while findings the prospects.

I hope this gives some direction!

Regards

Ankita Sodhi