Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Workspace dashboard - Can we set the dimension row values to come one below other rather than depend on metrics values

Level 5

Can we set the dimension row values to come one below other rather than metrics count? 

dinesh_b_kumar__0-1612877648100.png

As shown in the table, row#1 not_answered. Can I have row #1 stronglyAgree, row2# agree.... 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Instead of using the dimension in your table, you can create segments for each item (e.g. stronglyAgree) and drag them into left side of the table and it will retain the order in which you drop them in.   You may also be able to do this directly with dimension items.

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Instead of using the dimension in your table, you can create segments for each item (e.g. stronglyAgree) and drag them into left side of the table and it will retain the order in which you drop them in.   You may also be able to do this directly with dimension items.

Level 5

@Andrew_Wathen_ :  Thanks for the answer. but I can't create segment on stronglyAgree or agree dimension values....  As I already created classification rule on eVar to Hold the question, & ratings are getting captured on same eVar.  Any other help will be appreciated.

dinesh_b_kumar__0-1612880104612.png

Community Advisor
Apologies in advance if I'm missed something, but could you not just create segments of the classification values if that is what is showing in your screenshot?

Level 5

@Andrew_Wathen_  No worries. Yes stronglyAgree, Agree,,,  are classification values. I created segment for all those values, but I am not able to place multiple segment one below the other, it becoming like breakdown for the above one. Please see in the below screen shot. Q2 & Q1 are two segments. 

dinesh_b_kumar__0-1612881596835.png

Community Advisor
Got it - it's where you are dropping the segment in that's causing it to breakdown rather than go one beneath the other. Give me a min and I'll post a screen shot

Community Advisor

Screen shot showing where you need to drop the segments in so they stack rather than breaking down:

A_Wathen_0-1612882426878.png

Note: it will say "+Add" rather than "Breakdown" if you've got it in the right place

Level 5

@Andrew_Wathen_  thanks its working. one more.. can we change the legend colors?

dinesh_b_kumar__0-1612886970752.png

Community Advisor
You can customise the colour pallet for the project as a whole (project > project info &settings) - As far as I'm aware, this is the only control you have over the legend colours

Level 10
Per your survey response. I've removed the answer marked as correct.

Level 10
Do @Andrew_Wathen_'s responses provide an answer to your question? If so, can you pick the most correct answer?