Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Why my newly created metrics in Adobe Analytics, do not show up in the list to choose from in Power BI?

Level 1

I have created some new metrics in Adobe Analytics to use in a report. I also need these metrics to be used inside Power BI. I am using the standard connector that comes with Power BI to connect to Adobe. However, although all other metrics do show up under the list of metrics to choose from in Power BI, the ones that I have recently created are not showing up. I tried waiting for a week but nothing happened.

Does anything need to be done by the team that handles our Adobe instant administration for metrics and segments to show up in Power BI?

Thank you,

Rad 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

In Power BI Desktop, go to File > Options and Settings > Options > under Global > Data Load, click Clear Cache.  These lists are cached on first connect.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi Rad,

Did you create events or calculated metrics?

Correct answer by
Level 2

In Power BI Desktop, go to File > Options and Settings > Options > under Global > Data Load, click Clear Cache.  These lists are cached on first connect.

Community Advisor

Dear Rad,

Does the above solution help?

Thank You!

Arun