Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

When applying breakdown "none" item does not show up

alev1
Level 5
Level 5

Can one change settings whether the "none"-bucket item shows up when applying a breakdown or not?

Does it matter if the breakdown applied is a report with classified data?

E.g. I have an entry page where I want to see conversion metrics per grouped trackers. However we always have some unclassified trackers because classification isn't always up-to-date. In my understanding this unclassified data should show up as "none"-item. But it doesn't. This leads to confusing reports where the visits and other metrics don't add up.

1 Accepted Solution
alev1
Correct answer by
Level 5
Level 5

OK I answered this question by myself. The "none"-item only disappeared when applying a comparison between 2 dates and only when the date in the left column didn't contain the "none"-item, then the compared, later date in the second column would exclude this item too. Seems like the comparison mode always takes the items of the first column as a reference. Just learnt that.

View solution in original post

0 Replies
alev1
Correct answer by
Level 5
Level 5

OK I answered this question by myself. The "none"-item only disappeared when applying a comparison between 2 dates and only when the date in the left column didn't contain the "none"-item, then the compared, later date in the second column would exclude this item too. Seems like the comparison mode always takes the items of the first column as a reference. Just learnt that.

View solution in original post