Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Want to identify users who no longer use Analytics

Level 3

In the old Analytics user system you could see when a user had last logged in (or if they had never logged in).  This is no longer available since the user management was changed to adminconsole.

We have a lot of users, some of whom we know have left the business, and I'd like to delete users who haven't logged in for a particular length of time. 

Is there a way to see last logged in date in the current interface?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @Ben_Step ,

For your use case, you could visit Admin>> Analytics Users and assets in the Analytics UI and check for the Last Analytics Access date & time of any user. See below:

User and assets.PNG

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @Ben_Step ,

For your use case, you could visit Admin>> Analytics Users and assets in the Analytics UI and check for the Last Analytics Access date & time of any user. See below:

User and assets.PNG

Community Advisor

I was going to say the same thing as @nilotpal .. although the users are managed through admin console, this information is still available in Analytics.

There is also a "logs" area in Analytics that allow you a deeper look into what users are doing in a specific date range...  This is more helpful for specific use investigations, but it might be helpful to you as well

Level 3

Thanks

I assumed this page was no longer relevant as the users have all been migrated.