Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Want to identify users who no longer use Analytics

Level 3

In the old Analytics user system you could see when a user had last logged in (or if they had never logged in).  This is no longer available since the user management was changed to adminconsole.

We have a lot of users, some of whom we know have left the business, and I'd like to delete users who haven't logged in for a particular length of time. 

Is there a way to see last logged in date in the current interface?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @Ben_Step ,

For your use case, you could visit Admin>> Analytics Users and assets in the Analytics UI and check for the Last Analytics Access date & time of any user. See below:

User and assets.PNG

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @Ben_Step ,

For your use case, you could visit Admin>> Analytics Users and assets in the Analytics UI and check for the Last Analytics Access date & time of any user. See below:

User and assets.PNG

Community Advisor

I was going to say the same thing as @nilotpal .. although the users are managed through admin console, this information is still available in Analytics.

There is also a "logs" area in Analytics that allow you a deeper look into what users are doing in a specific date range...  This is more helpful for specific use investigations, but it might be helpful to you as well

Level 3

Thanks

I assumed this page was no longer relevant as the users have all been migrated.