Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

Unable to see segment in Data warehouse which I created in Workspace

Level 6

Unable to see segment in Data warehouse which I created in Workspace. I created a traffic segment which filters out some specific type of traffic. But I don't see that segment in Data warehouse.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

8 Replies

Employee Advisor

@aagk123 - Data Warehouse has certain limitations in terms of components within the segment. For example, Exclude container has some limitation. See the full list here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/components/segmentation/segment-reference/seg-comp....

That's most likely the reason. Let us know if need anything else.

Employee

Hi @aagk123 ,
If you open up the segment in question here in the Segment manager - the Product Compatibility section will let you know if your segment is compatible with Data Warehouse or not. See below:

1.png

Later you can check the link suggested by Ishan in the other comment and make changes to your segment accordingly to make it compatible with Data Warehouse.

Level 6

Thanks for the reply. I have a use case where I add 2 segments to filter out specific traffic and when I use it datawarehouse shows error like seen in the screenshot.exclude segment.png

Level 2

When you click on the report name link, a popup will open. Can you please screenshot for the same as well?

Here is an example of the same:

kaush1889_0-1646233273204.png

Level 6

screen.png

@nilotpal @Ishan_Sinha_  Any comments why it says internal error when I try to fetch report with some segments in it?

Level 2

This means that something went wrong at Adobe's server. Please write to Adobe Customer Care requesting a rerun of the request or create the request again.

Employee

@aagk123,

To know more about the error, could you please open a ticket with clientcare and share the Request ID of this DWH report.

With the help of request ID logs can be checked.