Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Lost Adobe Report Builder afet Excel Update

Level 1

Hi,

Lost my Add-ons tab on excel and the Adobe Report Builder functions after excel update. Looked at the add-ins section on the options window and in the COM add-ins it shows the adobe report builder add-in with the error "Not loaded. User choose to disable macros".

I checked my macros settings and they are all enabled by default. Any help?

I'm using adobe report builder 5.6.51 on excel office version 2102.

thanks!

5 Replies

Employee

Hi @CSanchezX 

Have you tried uninstalling the Adobe report builder extension from Control Panel and seeing if the error persists once you have installed it back again?

You may also want to review the Excel bit version ( Excel > File >Account > About Excel ) on your machine. If you have 64 bit Excel installed, I will recommend downloading the 64-bit Report Builder setup from Analytics ( Analytics > Tools > report Builder) 

Level 1

Hi Saurav,

I'm working under a company-managed software distribution. I did uninstall and reinstall the report builder, it shows the same error. I also confirm that I'm using a 64 bit excel. Report builder was working fine before the update.

Any other ideas?

thanks!

Level 1

Does it help to say that Adobe's certificate I have installed is expired since 15/03/2019?

Level 4

Hey @CSanchezX  Can you elaborate which Adobe certificate are you referring to

Level 1

When you go to the Trust Center (translating from the spanish name), under Trusted Publishers, I see an entry for Adobe Systems, Incorporated. from DigiCert EV Code Signing CA (SHA2), it is expired.