Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Transfer ECID from one property to another property

Level 1

We are using two properties for one site what is the process or way which we use to transfer the same ECID from one property to another.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear @Mazid ,

When you say property, I hope you are referring to the Adobe Launch Property. ECIDs are not generated based on the property but on the company. So, you should see the same ECID irrespective of the property you use.

But, if the properties are related to different domains and if the third-party cookie is blocked, then you can refer to the link below to pass the ECID from one domain to another: Link.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear @Mazid ,

When you say property, I hope you are referring to the Adobe Launch Property. ECIDs are not generated based on the property but on the company. So, you should see the same ECID irrespective of the property you use.

But, if the properties are related to different domains and if the third-party cookie is blocked, then you can refer to the link below to pass the ECID from one domain to another: Link.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics