Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Tracking organic search volumes and tagging

Level 1

Hi Guys

I wonder if perhaps someone can help me. We are looking to track organic search volumes on a monthly basis, especially as we ramp up our SEO efforts. Can someone tell me how to do this? Do we need to setup campaign tracking codes etc like we do for PPC and Display?

Thank you so much in advance for any help that you can provide

James

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi James,

Welcome to the Analytics Community!

Have you looked at the Search Keywords - Natural report? it displays a breakdown of each natural search keyword that is used to find your site. You can sort this list by page views or search keywords by clicking the column title above the listing. Click the magnifying glass next to a search keyword to see the search results for your site.

Will it do the job for you? 

Tanmay

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi James,

Welcome to the Analytics Community!

Have you looked at the Search Keywords - Natural report? it displays a breakdown of each natural search keyword that is used to find your site. You can sort this list by page views or search keywords by clicking the column title above the listing. Click the magnifying glass next to a search keyword to see the search results for your site.

Will it do the job for you? 

Tanmay