Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Top 5 tags associated with most viewed pages??

Level 2

Hi Team,

I have site catalyst account and also i am able to hook up AEM instance with site catalyst API but i am not able set up a "report" in Site Catalyst what i want to show in the teaser like "top 5 tags associated with most viewed pages".

can anyone  help on site catalyst side how to setup a report ??How to fetch top5 trending topics??if there configuration required??

Regards,

Vasu

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi

You can use API to get the top 5 viewed ans stored in a variable which could be use further to fetch data according to requirement within the program.

Regards

Devinder

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Vasu, do you know what variables your tags are being sent to? If so, you would want to navigate to the prop/eVar the data is mapped to within Adobe Analytics. This would let you report on the data that is being collected.

Level 1

there is no automatized way of get the top tag of the report suite or a web site . 

However you can use Dashboards to create reportlets with specific categories. 

Level 2

Thanks Gigazelle,I need to fetch 5 tags of associated mostviewdpages by (s.pageViews) into my component.Please find the attached image how my associated page tags want to display in my component?? I have refereed the below path in AEM6 for integration purpose in content/geometrixx-outdoors/en/Trending.html this not working?please let me know how can i achieve??

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi

You can use API to get the top 5 viewed ans stored in a variable which could be use further to fetch data according to requirement within the program.

Regards

Devinder