Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Sparklines sometimes not appearing in PDF version of scheduled Report Builder reports

Level 2

Sometimes sparklines appear in my scheduled reports, sometimes they don't. What's up with that? I don't change anything to the file on days when they don't show up vs. when they do. It seems totally random. Do some processing Excel -> PDF systems on Adobe's servers like... not have the most up-to-date Excel? So they can't produce sparklines? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Emma,

If its a Report Builder methodology/output/general operation question please feel free to ask on the forums, but if it falls in the domain of product issue/potential bug that would still need to route through Customer Care to log and track.

Best,

Brian

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee

Hi Emma,

I would raise this issue with Adobe Customer Care via a Supported User at your organization to best investigate and resolve.

Best,

Brian

Level 2

Well, okay, thanks Brian. You answered this question faster than a P2 other report builder question I asked CC so....

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Emma,

If its a Report Builder methodology/output/general operation question please feel free to ask on the forums, but if it falls in the domain of product issue/potential bug that would still need to route through Customer Care to log and track.

Best,

Brian