Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

'Share with anyone' link in Adobe Workspace not working

Level 2

Our team is experiencing this issue since the last 2 days.

The "share with anyone" link does not load a project when opened in browser. Is anyone experiencing this?

Raseshwari_0-1706698382813.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

As a bug, this should be logged as a Client Care ticket (it will be seen much quicker by the people who work on fixing issues)... However, I understand the need to commiserate on the issue, and get some moral support on the issue.

I would imagine that this is already in the queue for the engineers, but if you want updates on the fix, having a ticket with support will allow them to keep you informed of the progress. I am hopeful that this should be fixed soon, as this is a major piece of functionality.

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Level 2

Hi

We are also experiencing this issue. Does anyone know if Adobe is fixing?

Curtis

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

As a bug, this should be logged as a Client Care ticket (it will be seen much quicker by the people who work on fixing issues)... However, I understand the need to commiserate on the issue, and get some moral support on the issue.

I would imagine that this is already in the queue for the engineers, but if you want updates on the fix, having a ticket with support will allow them to keep you informed of the progress. I am hopeful that this should be fixed soon, as this is a major piece of functionality.

Level 2

Thank you! I raised a ticket right after I responded. We'll see, but agree that this is likely something that will be back up and running soon.

Employee

Hi everyone!

This is a recently reported issue being worked by Engineering under AN-339600 - Share With Anyone Links Expiring.

I will try to update this thread once I hear back that the issue has been resolved.

Sincerely,

Ali

Employee

Hi everyone!

This should now be resolved, may I have everyone retest and confirm?

Sincerely,

Ali 

Level 2

Yep, back up and running as expected! Thanks all.