Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

send file on schedule is not working

Level 1

Have tried in 3 consecutive days, repeat multiple time of clear cache cookies, try in different device, and it is still fail to schedule file in workspace

What has happen to Adobe Analytic? seriously.. freaking bad experience

jinp74012649_0-1612066144901.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Unfortunately, this isn't something that we can easily help with on the community since it seems like it might be a bug. I suggested on your other thread to have someone else in your organization try the same workflow. If they get the same suck loading screen, there could be an issue with your Analytics instance. If another user in your organization doesn't have the issue, the issue might be linked to your user. Either way, if you need immediate help, I'd suggesting calling or chatting into client care.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/?lang=en&support-solution=General#support

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 7

@jinp74012649  I will suggest to submit it to the client care with all the details like RSID, steps to replicate and any error message that you are seeing while scheduling the report.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Unfortunately, this isn't something that we can easily help with on the community since it seems like it might be a bug. I suggested on your other thread to have someone else in your organization try the same workflow. If they get the same suck loading screen, there could be an issue with your Analytics instance. If another user in your organization doesn't have the issue, the issue might be linked to your user. Either way, if you need immediate help, I'd suggesting calling or chatting into client care.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/?lang=en&support-solution=General#support