Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Scheduled Reports won't send: "One or more email addresses do not meet company restrictions" error

Level 1

I receive an error when trying to hit "send" on any reports - ad hoc send or scheduled. The error says, "One or more email addresses do not meet company restrictions." Any ideas?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Answer: This error popped up because I was not the original creator of the report. I had to manually add each recipient with viewing permissions (Share > Share Project in the navigation); once added with viewing permissions, the scheduling functionality worked as expected.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 1

Answer: This error popped up because I was not the original creator of the report. I had to manually add each recipient with viewing permissions (Share > Share Project in the navigation); once added with viewing permissions, the scheduling functionality worked as expected.