Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Scheduled Report Builder Reports have all been cancelled

Level 3

We have a number of scheduled report builder sheets that run on a Sunday afternoon so the data is ready for our business teams on a Monday morning.

This weekend they were all delayed, and then cancelled, with a message emailed to us about there being an internal error.

We've been trying to reschedule or run them manually yesterday and today and it has been really slow (sometimes taking 45 minutes to return 100 rows of data).

To the Adobe staff on here: Is there a known problem with report builder? We've got a lot of business users waiting on data and we can't give them an ETA at the moment.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

There was another user last week having issues... I wonder if this is related to the account changes that were pushed out last week (the new "separation" of access for different organizations).....

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

@Ben_Step There is no service disruption today or anything of that sort that could cause this issue. I would advise you to raise a client care ticket so that our team can look into this detail and assist you further accordingly on this

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

There was another user last week having issues... I wonder if this is related to the account changes that were pushed out last week (the new "separation" of access for different organizations).....