Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Same report but view by multiple months in dashboard

Level 2

I have created a report for pageviews by month and if i would like to see that report by each month in dashboard i mean like same report repeated for 12 months in a dashboard how do i do that? do i have to create pageview report for each month and place it in dashboard or is there a better way to use same report placing in all panels in dashboard and just changing the date?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear sirishagorle,

You can add the same report to multiple dashboards by selecting the 'Dashboard' icon in the report.

PratheepArunRaj_0-1626858309083.png

And, can also place the same report multiple times in a single dashboard; just drag and drop the same report & change the dates as needed.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B | Xerago | Terryn Winter Analytics

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Level 7

@sirishagorle  If I am correct than your requirement is to show report for 12 months in different panels. If that's the case than you will have to use different panels for making the report using each panel for a month i.e. there will be 12 panels in total.

If requirement is different than please help us in clarifying more.

Level 2
You got the right requirement but my question is to display same report in 12 panels do i have to create 12 reports and drop them in each panel or is there a way to drop single report or same report in all 12 panels and just change the date to reflect each month?

Level 7
You can right click on the panel and then select 'Duplicate Panel' option and select the desired Month. In that way you do not need to make new panel by dragging and dropping the dimension and metric.

Level 2
Where do i get that option of duplicate panel? I am trying to add the reports in dashboard interface not in the workspace and when i right click i dont see that option.

Level 7
I thought you are talking about the workspace panel. I am afraid if that is possible in Dashboard.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear sirishagorle,

You can add the same report to multiple dashboards by selecting the 'Dashboard' icon in the report.

PratheepArunRaj_0-1626858309083.png

And, can also place the same report multiple times in a single dashboard; just drag and drop the same report & change the dates as needed.

Level 2
But if I place the same report multiple times in a single dashboard and when i change the date on any report it is changing for all the reports in the dashboard.

Community Advisor

Is it so? Because I am able to select multiple time periods for a dashboard.

PratheepArunRaj_0-1626933526225.png

Level 10
Do any of the answers below answer your initial question? If so, can you select one of them as the correct answer? If none of the answers already provided answer your question, can you provide additional information to better help the community solve your question?