Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Report structure consistent

Level 4

Is it possible in Workspace to keep a drilldown configured for a table persistent to all rows? 

I can apply a drilldown to all the rows in my table currently, but if I change dates or for any other reason new rows appear, the drilldown is not applied to the new row(s). I want the drilldown config to apply to all rows, even new ones that appear in the future (e.g. a new page is created on my website, and I want that page also to be drilldown by time on page). Is that possible?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Yes, if you enable table builder and drag dimension values (click the arrow on an orange dimension, it reveals yellow dimension values) into the table builder, it allows you to keep those exact breakdowns regardless of what else you configure in the canvas.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Yes, if you enable table builder and drag dimension values (click the arrow on an orange dimension, it reveals yellow dimension values) into the table builder, it allows you to keep those exact breakdowns regardless of what else you configure in the canvas.