Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Report Builder Tab Greyed Out

Level 2

I recently upgraded to Report Builder 5 for Excel because I needed access to new segments created from SiteCatalyst in Excel reports.

However after running a report builder query, the Excel tab gets greyed out (see image attached) and disables my ability to use report builder for that session.

With report builder 4.7, this occurred frequently and I could also "re-enable" report builder by simply saving the sheet using CTRL+S. However in Report Builder 5, this workaround is not working.

Any help would be appreciated. The features of 5.0 are very valuable so I want to hold off upgrading if there is a quick fix or workaround I can use to alleviate this problem.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Since this is an older post, I'm assuming you've solved this issue. If others find this post, please contact customer care or ask a new question on the community.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Since this is an older post, I'm assuming you've solved this issue. If others find this post, please contact customer care or ask a new question on the community.