• Most replies
  • Oldest First
Filter
  • All
  • Resolved
  • Unresolved
  • Zero replies

• 8/21/24
    Dear Team,I’m seeking guidance on performing a Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) analysis for a content-focused website. Could you provide a step-by-step approach along with examples to help me understand the process?Thank you for your assistance.

Views

Replies

• 8/21/24
    Dear Team,I need assistance determining whether Adobe Analytics Activity Map is properly implemented on our website. Could you provide guidance on how to check this using the browser network tab, console, source, Omnibug, or any other relevant tools?I’ve installed the Adobe Analytics Activity Map ex...

Views

Replies

• 8/21/24
    Hi, Are there any resources that would show how to calculate in SQL basic web metrics or any metrics for that matter on the Analytics Data Feed Downstream Data? I have this Data Column Reference that sort of helps, but I know every row is every hit. I was wondering if there is anything out there for...

Views

Replies

• 8/21/24
    Hi All, I used to implement list var and capture in app measurement like this but it is not working in similar fashion with AEP Websdk implementation. Can anybody help me here -Issue - Listvar1 values are not populating in workspace, it is coming as undefined. .  I have attached all the relevant scr...

Views

Replies

• 8/21/24
    Hi All, I'm trying to calculate Time Spent Per Page View in our Downstream Data Lake. I was referencing the Data Columns reference to try to understand this, but unsure how to calculate it in SQL. It's my understand each row is a hit. How would I look at the average time spent on a particular page t...

Views

Replies

• 8/21/24
    I'd like to gather some ideas:Imagine a website with frequently added new content (e.g. content pages, or download items). Added content typically persists over a long period. Some content is used quite frequently, other content is a long tail.I'm thinking about creating a report that shows "recentl...

Views

Replies

• 8/20/24
    how can i backtrack the origin of an unspecified hits under an unspecified hit from the page's GUID? the GUID of the page is just from the data layer. the page URL dimension is also unspecifiedthese comes from visits and unique visitor. but for page views, there is no unspecified data captured. than...

Views

Replies

• 8/20/24
    Hello All,Our organization is running ad campaigns through Triblio. The URLs they are using we implemented CID along with them to track whether the visitors are coming through Triblio ads or not. There is a huge discrepancy in data; For a certain time period Adobe data is showing 9.5K unique visitor...

Views

Replies

• 8/19/24
    Hi, I am working on the click performance on the cart page and Prop27 is the dimension that I would like to utilize. On the other hand, there are 3 types of Option Click (Prop27)1. Option Click (p27) (prop27)2. Exit Option Click (p27) (prop27)3. Entry Option Click (p27) (prop27) Thus, I would like t...

Views

Replies

• 8/19/24
    Hi, I'm seeking to understand if there's a method to create a segment or calculated metric that doesn't count page reloads.For a form submission, I need to capture the number of bookings. However, if a visitor reopens the page, the form step instance is counted twice.For example, if a visitor starts...

Views

Replies