Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Pending DW reports

Level 2

Is there any possible way to delete or cancel out future-dated pending data warehouse report?  I have a user how has entered 5 (mistake) reports that I see no way to remove.  I can find no help on this and Adobe customer support is impossible to reach.  I previously sent a note about this and received no solution.

Eric

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Eric, the Data Warehouse requests in question have been cancelled.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 10

Hi Eric,

Thanks for reaching out. 

It is possible to cancel and DW report if it has not started processing. Anyone who has DW access can go into the analytics menu Tools> Data Warehouse. Click on the Request Manager and check the status of the report. If it is scheduled you will see a cancel option on the side. 

If there is no cancel option, let me know the request ID of the DW report and I would try to get it cancelled from backend. Thanks!

Tanmay

Level 2

Yes, these are future dated, so no option to cancel.  Please delete these.  Thanks.

Level 2

I included the job numbers in the previous post.  Can you cancel them?

Thanks.

Level 10

Hi Eric,

Apologies for the delay I had run into some internal roadblocks. I will update you shortly on the status. Thanks for reaching out :)

Tanmay

Level 10

Hi Eric,

I have asked to get these requests cancelled. It should be done within a couple of business days. Appreciate your patience on this. Thanks!

Tanmay

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Eric, the Data Warehouse requests in question have been cancelled.