Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Pathing reports supported in Workspace?

Level 4

Hi - I've been migrating a dashboard from "traditional" AA into a Workspace, but I'm having trouble with one specific report. I've done a forum search here, checked the AA Youtube channel, and dug through the documentation but I'm still stuck.

This workspace is for tracking a bunch of details about a new modal we deployed, and one of the graphs is to determine where people are arriving at the modal's FAQ from. Effectively, when Prop 4 (Page Type) is MODAL_FAQ, what was the Previous Page's Prop 4 value. When I click the "Try in Workspace" button in my original report, I just get a freeform table listing all of my Prop 4 values but none of the pathing work (effectively, just a raw Prop 4 report).

Is Pathing just not supported in workspace yet? Or am I missing something?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Reyhan,

You are correct about this. Pathing reports are not currently supported in workspace. So when you click on 'Try in workspace' in a pathing report, you wont get the displayed in workspace. 

Workspace support for pathing is expected to come but I don't have a timeline on it.

I hope this helps.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Reyhan,

You are correct about this. Pathing reports are not currently supported in workspace. So when you click on 'Try in workspace' in a pathing report, you wont get the displayed in workspace. 

Workspace support for pathing is expected to come but I don't have a timeline on it.

I hope this helps.

Level 3

Hi,

it's been a long time since this question was asked, when do you think pathing reports will become available in workspace? We have flow visualizations which help a bit, but next page report is still not available, and they don't show enters/exit info.

Thanks in advance,

Inês