Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

Not showing the page views that I achieved on a social campaign

Level 1

Hi - I am running a  social media campaign to direct page views to my site. But unfortuanately, the page views number in AA are vastly different from what i have achieved on the social campaign manager console. Is there something missing that I should missed out, or is there a setting in AA that i am missing. 

Any advice is appreciated! thank you.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Dear NECAdln,

In Adobe Analytics, Page View is based on Page View Beacon (s.t()) and will be usually triggered on page load (Including reloads). 

So, check out how Social Media is capturing/calculating Page Views.

In general, we don't compare multiple platforms because of different methodologies.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics

Community Advisor

Hi NECAdln, that is expected for multiple reasons. Primarily the different methodologies of social media, the sampling process in analytics, drop off of users from social before loading the webpages among others. This post may help: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-analytics-blogs/3-ways-to-demystify-missing-w...